Positive Direction Support Services consist of a highly qualified multidisciplinary team of professionals trained and committed to providing quality teaching and counseling services. Assessments are conducted by a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. Services are delivered in the home, school, community, or in the office.
Who We Are
Positive Direction Support Services is a member of the Louisiana Behavioral Health Partnership
We are committed to providing services that promote self-determination and transformation for our clients and their families.
We strive to provide the skills and support necessary for individuals to maximize their greatest potential.
Positive Direction Support Services is a Behavioral Health Agency dedicated to helping people and communities reach their full potential.
Responsive– paying prompt attention to your needs
Reliable- providing services with fidelity
Affordable- working with your insurance plan to provide the services you need
Trustworthy– assuring that the strictest level of confidentiality is maintained
- We believe that successful outcomes are measured by the ability to withstand the test of time.
- We strive to provide the tools and resources that not only help clients adapt to the challenges they currently face, but which help them to thrive through all of life’s seasons.
- We focus on the strengths of the identified client, their family, and their support system to help guide the individual on the road to wellness.
- Provide quality services to children and young adults which promote Hope, Healing and Wholeness.
- To teach the clients necessary skills to function effectively at home, school and in the community in spite of emotional or behavioral concerns.
- To improve the client’s ability to function in a crisis.
- To reduce or prevent psychiatric hospitalizations and out of home placement.